Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Last day of SEPTEMBER!!!!

OMG!!! Have I been getting sore as the day went on!!! It didnt help that I decided to take all of my classes out to the track and I walked about 3 and half miles!!! I can tell you that I am starting to feel the aftermath of "ANGIE". Have no FEAR I wasnt afraid to return back to the fort!!

Strength:

Cleans
3(30)-2(40)-1(50)-1(55)-1(60 and I FAILED :(!!!)

***maybe I can just blame "ANGIE" LOL!!

WOD
AMRAP in 20:00
5 Thrusters(need to work on my depth)
7 hang power cleans
10 Sumo-deadlift high pull ( well I decided after FGB IV that I wanted to try a wider stance...Go figured that would workout much better!!! haha would of been good to know on saturday!! lol)

I did this workout RXD at 30 kg and I got 7 rounds and 1thruster!!
Last time I did it at 25 and completed 8 rounds! Today I took my time with the sumo-deadlifts and worked on my form!!! NEXT TIME!!

Breakfast: Strawberries and Almonds
Lunch: Salad and grilled chicken
Dinner: Broasted chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment